Fire Restoration Process
Here at SERVPRO of Western Union County, one of the things we pride ourselves on is our process after someone experiences a fire. We work tirelessly in order to get their life back.
- Call Us - Once we receive your call, we have a manager come and evaluate the extent of the damage.
- Emergency Board Up - We have our crew tarp any damaged portions of your roof, windows, or doors. This tarp creates a waterproof barrier and protects from break-ins.
- Mitigation - We extract any water from the property that might be left from the fire department.
- Pack Out - Once we have the approval from the insurance company, we pack the contents of your home and move them to our cleaning facility.
- Cleaning - We have our crews clean different parts of the home. Our crews can clean furniture, clothes, toys, electronics, and more.
- Pack Back - Once your home is ready, we have all of your belongings delivered back to you.
We take pride in this process and the success we have had in the past. If you ever find yourself in this situation, give SERVPRO of Western Union County a call at (201) 496-6024.