Recent Before & After Photos

Sewage Backup in a Commercial Building in Fanwood, NJ

A commercial building in Fanwood, NJ called us recently about a sewage backup in one of their bathrooms. We got a crew chief out to them the same day so we coul... READ MORE

Storm Flooding in New Providence, NJ

A homeowner in New Providence, NJ called us after their basement flooded due to a recent storm. As you can see in the before picture, the carpet in the basement... READ MORE

Electrical Fire in Ridgefield, NJ

A homeowner in Ridgefield, NJ gave us a call after they experienced a house fire. The fire was caused by an electrical outlet that overheated. We got a crew chi... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Clifton, NJ

A homeowner from Clifton, NJ called us after a grease fire occurred in their kitchen. They called us and we were able to get a crew chief and technicians out to... READ MORE

Flooded Home in Parsipanny, NJ

A homeowner in Parsippany, NJ gave us a call after a broken pipe caused a flood in their home. We got a crew out to them the safe day to assess the damage and s... READ MORE

Storm Damage to a Commercial Building in Edgewater, NJ

A business owner in Edgewater, NJ called us after an enormous storm rattled the area. The storm and high winds caused a flood in this commercial building. ... READ MORE

Broken Pipe in Lake Hopatcong, NJ

A homeowner in Lake Hopatcong, NJ called us after they experienced a broken pipe in their attic. They informed us that the water had saturated the ceiling so mu... READ MORE

Flooded Library in Morristown, NJ

We received a call from a library in Morristown, NJ. They told us that a pipe burst and flooded a majority of the library. We had a crew chief sent there immedi... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Scotch Plains, NJ

A homeowner called us after smelling what they thought was mold. They were right. We sent a crew chief to their home the same day and had them do an inspection.... READ MORE

Mold in Cliffside Park, NJ

A homeowner in Cliffside Park, NJ called us after they had discovered a mold problem. The reason for the mold, however, was unknown. We had a crew chief at thei... READ MORE