Electrical Fire in Ridgefield, NJ
A homeowner in Ridgefield, NJ gave us a call after they experienced a house fire. The fire was caused by an electrical outlet that overheated. We got a crew chief to their home and he explained the process of fire restoration and the necessary steps we would be taking. In the before picture, notice how you are able to see where the fire started and how it climbed up the wall. In the after picture, notice how we removed the wall where the majority of the damage was. What you cannot see is that we were able to remove the soot and odor left after the fire. The customer was thrilled that their house didn't smell at all!