About SERVPRO of Western Union County
SERVPRO of Western Union County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Western Union County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Western Union County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Western Union County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 908-791-9177
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- International Association of Insurance Professionals
- The Gateway Regional Chamber of Commerce